top of page

Just Chatting

Public·20 friends

Facebook Like Box Developers [TOP]

Display your FaceBook Feed and Like box on your website with this outstanding plugin. It is completely customizable, responsive and the code is search engine friendly which ensure true organic traffic and high social signal for better user engagement. The Feeds and like box contents Updates Automtically which means anytime your facebook is updated with new content, the plugin auto-updates and displays your latest content on your website.

Facebook Like Box Developers

Social LikeBox & Feed displays FaceBook feed of your pages on your website. Social LikeBox & Feed is very easy to use and you can configure it within minutes. You can show any public facebook page feed and like box on your website. Feeds are customizable and has a responsive layout.

Search Engine Friendly -Unlike any other similar WordPress plugin, we make sure that your FaceBook content is directly being pushed on your web page without the use of iframes. This gives a friendly signal to many search engines and saves your website from being penalised.

1) FaceBook Feed and FaceBook Like Box.2) Use the Drag and drop option.3) Add the widgets footer and sidebar widget area as per your requirements.4) Save the option as per widgets options.5) After that go to your front-end of your site and see your FaceBook page feed and likebox.

I noticed it too. It seems facebook is hiding any streams that are a certain age. I think its 30 days but I am not sure. Once you have a more recent post it will show that new post then a little section below it that says "Show More" with a little down arrow which will reveal your older posts.

I have faced the same problem for my website, its due to not updating the page for long time.Just post the update and it instantly start showing in the like box plugin on my website, and also make sure display stream check box is checked while generating code.

Use this button to encourage website visitors to communicate with you via Twitter. Add this button to pages on your site like your 'Contact Us,' 'About Us,' or 'Help' pages. It's great for customer support.

The box also allows visitors to like your Facebook Business Page with just one click -- without leaving your site -- enabling you to promote your Facebook presence and easily increase your page's Likes.

There may be times when you prefer to use an anchor text share link over a button. These links are easy to create and can be added to web pages, blog articles, landing pages, or within content like ebooks and whitepapers.

To create and install this button, visit -us/linkedin/consumer/integrations/self-serve/plugins/share-plugin, and copy the HTML code. Then, swap out the data-url=" " with whichever URL you'd like visitors to share, i.e. the blog post visitors are reading or the web page they've landed on.

To create a YouTube Subscribe Button, visit _subscribe_button, enter the name of your company's YouTube channel, select a button size and color theme, decide whether you want to display your logo, and decide whether you want to display your follower count shown or hidden. Then, copy and paste the code onto your website where you'd like the button to appear.

Hello, I have an issue on with the facebook like button. It doesn't work. When you hit the button you see the js 'apply' the like locally but after a split-second it disappears again and it isn't processed by Facebook (I checked the activity log of the logged in Facebook user and it doesn't show the like).

I had my site working on http previously without a problem (it is now redirected to https), the button worked and registered 34 likes (you can also check this using the facebook like button code generator in the example). In the Facebook developer code generator the sample does work so it isn't a facebook/button issue but something inside Drupal that is prohibiting the like to be processed by Facebook.

Update: I think it has something to do with the anti-spam feature ( _251162528583504) of the like button, when I open the like button on the Facebook developer site ( -button) it asks for confirmation.

Do not think this is working for me either. Have a two language site, goodnightsaga.com, this drupal 8 version have been up for about two weeks.From the start I looked in to see if it was any registered likes on front page, but nothing happens. Made one or two myself that registered, but not anything else. Until suddenly I noticed 164 on my English page but still nothing on my Swedish page.This is a couple of days ago. Since that nothing have happened.The amount of visitors is about 700 each day. About 600 is from Sweden the rest is from USA and others.So if the numbers was the other way around it should be more likely.

The like button on the social networking website Facebook was first enabled on February 9, 2009.[1] The like button enables users to easily interact with status updates, comments, photos and videos, links shared by friends, and advertisements. Once clicked by a user, the designated content appears in the News Feeds of that user's friends, and the button also displays the number of other users who have liked the content, including a full or partial list of those users. The like button was extended to comments in June 2010. After extensive testing and years of questions from the public about whether it had an intention to incorporate a "Dislike" button, Facebook officially rolled out "Reactions" to users worldwide on February 24, 2016, letting users long-press on the like button for an option to use one of five pre-defined emotions, including "Love", "Haha", "Wow", "Sad", or "Angry". Reactions were also extended to comments in May 2017, and had a major graphical overhaul in April 2019.

The like button is one of Facebook's social plug-ins, in which the button can be placed on third-party websites. Its use centers around a form of an advertising network, in which it gathers information about which users visit what websites. This form of functionality, a sort of web beacon, has been significantly criticized for privacy. Privacy activist organizations have urged Facebook to stop its data collection through the plug-in, and governments have launched investigations into the activity for possible privacy law violations. Facebook has stated that it anonymizes the information after three months, and that the data collected is not shared or sold to third parties. Additionally, the like button's potential use as a measurement of popularity has caused some companies to sell likes through fake Facebook accounts, which in turn have sparked complaints from some companies advertising on Facebook that have received an abundance of fake likes that have distorted proper user metrics. Facebook states in its Terms of Service agreement that users may only create one personal page, and it has ongoing efforts against the spread of fake accounts.

The like button is a feature of social networking service Facebook, where users can like content such as status updates, comments, photos and videos, links shared by friends, and advertisements. The feature was activated February 9, 2009.[2] It is also a feature of the Facebook Platform that enables participating websites to display a button that enables sharing the site's content with friends.[3]

When a user clicks the like button, the content appears in the News Feeds of that user's friends.[4][5] The button also displays the number of users who liked each piece of content, and may show a full or partial list of those users.[6] The ability to like users' comments was added in June 2010,[7] and the ability to react with one of five pre-defined emotions, including "Love", "Haha", "Wow", "Sad", or "Angry", was added in May 2017.[8][9]

After more than a year in testing,[11] which included October 2015 availability in Ireland and Spain,[12] Facebook officially rolled out "Reactions" to users worldwide on February 24, 2016. The feature allows users to long-press on the like button to get options between five pre-defined emotions ranging from "Love", "Haha", "Wow", "Sad", and "Angry".[11][13] In June 2017, in celebration of Pride month, Facebook introduced a rainbow flag as part of its Reactions options.[14][15][16]

In September 2019 it was revealed that Facebook is conducting a trial in Australia to hide the like count on posts. [19]In 2020 during the COVID-19 outbreak, a "Care" reaction was added to Facebook.[20]

The Like button is one of Facebook's social plug-ins, which are features for websites outside Facebook as part of its Open Graph.[24][25] Speaking at the company's F8 developer conference on April 21, 2010, the day of the launch, CEO Mark Zuckerberg said "We are building a Web where the default is social".[25][26] The like button is implemented similarly to an advertising network, in that as more sites participate, Facebook is given a vast amount of information about who visits which websites and when. When loading a website that has the like button enabled, the user's web browser connects to Facebook's servers, which record which website was visited, and by what user.[27]

A week after the release of the social plugins, Facebook announced that 50,000 websites had installed the features, including the like button.[28] Five months later, the number had increased to 2 million websites.[29]

In December 2010 and in the United States, Microsoft's Bing search engine partnered with Facebook to identify which links in search results have been "liked" by the searcher's Facebook friends.[30][31]

The number of "likes" on Facebook can serve as a measurement of interest and/or popularity in a particular brand, product or personality, though there have also been reports of the "overblown importance" of likes.[32] Due to social media's influence in shaping reputations,[33] there exist companies specializing in selling "likes" from fake accounts.[34] This has caused issues for companies advertising on Facebook, due to receiving an abundance of likes without credibility that distort actual user metrics.[34] Facebook's Terms of Service agreement states that users are only allowed to have one personal page,[35] and it has an ongoing "war" against fake accounts.[36][37] A May 2015 estimate put the number of fake accounts at 170 million,[38] and a Symantec study in September 2011 found that 15% of 3.5 million video posts were made through fake likes.[39] 350c69d7ab

About

Hey all! This group is just for general posts and having fun...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page